Friday, April 10, 2009

Scrap Booking 101

As Mariama placed more pictures into her photo album, it reminded me of the scrap book that I never completed...or let alone started. My 24-hour friendly store next door, Walgreen's, has conveniently decided to give a discount this week on making digital prints. Strategically coded as "5DOLLARS," you can purchase prints through Saturday, April 10, 2009 and get each print for only $0.10 if you purchase over 50 pictures. I recommend all the scrap-bookers out there to jump on this opportunity. I myself just spent the past few hours trying to cut down some recent pictures to a 100 minimum. I can't promise that this will be the catalyst in starting my scrap book ambitions but I can hope. Every time I get started on a page for the book, I get intimidated thinking about some of my friend's personal scrap books.
^Look at that! Isn't that intimidating! I know friends who even go out and buy scrap book supplies! I don't even know what that means! One day though, I plan to document my university hopping adventures of Tulane, Clemson and UNC. One day. Til then, I'm all over that Walgreen's deal because it's "as cool as a fan." I mean, that's a badass deal right there.

In the mean time, I need to figure out a way to renew my driver's license before it expires on my birthday in early May...without actually having to return to my home state SC. My adventures continue. Speaking of adventures, during our UNC road trip...T.I.'s song "Dead and Gone" played towards the very end of our trip there, and then again on our way back...and I was totally feeling it. "Ohhh, I've been traveling on this road too long, just trying to find my way back home..." Sigh. It was perfect. Ironically, I didn't realize Justin Timberlake was doing the chorus and Mariama didn't realize that T.I. was rapping. But we both did separately realize we love the song.

Currently listening to: Dead and Gone by T.I. featuring Justin Timberlake
Currently Watching: the time go by as I get back to my nocturnal habits

No comments:

Post a Comment