Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Curious Case of Sinthujah Valuminuminum


So I stole Shadoe’s exact blue print for the brief biodata. Haha thanks Shadoe.

Name: Sintha
Age: Deuce-deuce in May =/
Hometown: in the Carolinas. Actually, my hometown is in South Carolina but I first lived in North Carolina after moving to the U
.S. from Sri Lanka so I always feel the need to rep both Carolinas.
Major: Anthropology and Psychology
Why I came to New Orleans: To see what I’ve been missing.
Currently extremely distracted by: Mardi Gras cups. You have no idea. Hell, I have no idea.
Semester internship: The Advocacy Center; helping senior citizens understand the benefits/disadvantages they’ll face if they decide to return to the work force. There are some very interesting case stories I’ve heard.
Favourite thing about New Orleans so far: Everyone has a laid back attitude.
Least favourite thing about New Orleans: This compelling feeling to attempt as many different restaurants as possible down here.

Currently watching: ...Jacqui watch her laptop. Maybe an episode of How I Met Your Mother?
Currently listening to: Alanis Morissette You Oughta Know

No comments:

Post a Comment