Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Real World Experience

So I will be leaving NOLA in officially 15 days and I'm soooo sad :'( There's still so much to see!! Before I leave I really want to go by the aquarium or maybe even tomorrow since we don't have class. Over the semester I have come to love New Orleans so much (even though they don't have Bank of America). But anyway I would advise anyone who is considering visiting or studying in NOLA to definitely DO IT! YOU WON'T REGRET IT! I am hoping to maybe return to the city for medical school or something like that and definitely for MARDI GRAS next year! Living in the St. Charles Guest House we have had the opportunity to meet so many eccentric people, some who have changed at least one of our outlooks on life. Even though I missed out on the 2009 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS, I will never regret coming to New Orleans this semester. I've learned so much in the past couple of months and hopefully you have enjoyed learning about my experience as well. I wish I had some cool pictures to post here from our various excursions, but I don't...

;-) Goodbye bloggers,

Mariama

No comments:

Post a Comment